Monday, March 1, 2010

March Resolutions

Well my life has been none stop! I doubled my working load last month.
So I have not stayed up on all my news years resolution.
My Resolutions are to increase my memorization of God's word.
The next is to get my house more organized (meaning 1. Less clutter, 2. consistent routine 3. more help from kids on daily cleaning 4. Also having specific times to do things such a weekly meal planning and weekly shopping same time and day every week.)
Then I have some academic goals but those are on hold recently due to me working more than I planned.
There are more written down but that is all I want to touch on today...
What have you been able to accomplish now that you have had 2 months to practice?
Mine are constantly change as life does and as long as the days of order out number the days of choas then I am doing what I set out to accomplish... what about you?

1 comment:

  1. So far, okay. I have been doing better on spending time in the Word before turning on the computer, and my immune system is so much stronger--next juice fast in mid-March.

    And welcome back. I have been away for some time, too!

    ReplyDelete