Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Year Resolutions

SO is anyone besides me thinking of new year... new goals, new challenges ... new habits!

Well alot has changed in my life. Most of it is a positive change that has brought about much growth in my personal life, in my husband and in our marriage. Our children are so young it has not really effected them yet.
In addition to the plans that have been made are plans to make change... however those plans change constantly... that is the part of my life that hinders me from setting major goals and and challenges because it could be that all those goals and plans and energies are changed on a dime and all that would be for not. I am not thrilled about spending time, energy, emotion and money on something that may or may not be permament (although I am learning few things are)

So let me hear from you what changes are happening in your life. What resolutions are you making. Do you believe they are good, are they a waste of time? What are your thoughts and plans for2010?

2 comments:

  1. I have two or four:
    1. Spend time in the Word before I turn on the computer every day.
    2. Focus on health: Exercise and juicing until my immune system is stronger.

    Also, something I call Directed Parenting. Praying daily and diligently for my children, and meeting regularly with hubby to plan individual parenting goals for each child and map out a road to meet that goal.

    Your post is not very specific. Are you setting clear, specific goals for 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have clear goals however due to the sensitive nature of them I was not able to be more specific at that time.

    ReplyDelete