Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Julia Take Two

So after watching the movie Julie and Julia I decided I would write something on my blog everyday... well that didn't last, mostly because it was not interesting.
Then I realized today Julie set a goal and to be sure she kept it she blogged about it.
So that is what I am going to do also.
I have decided to take something I love (organization and scrapbooking are two "things" I love)
I am going to scrapbook every day for 6months.
There is a very good reason for only doing it for 6months vs. 1 year and I will tell you that at a later date.
So Starting July 1 To January 1 I will scrapbook every day for 15minutes! With the goal of completing one page a day. If I don't complete a page however as long as I spent 15minutes.
Like every good adventure you need preparation. I need to set up my zone where I will begin to work. So from Today til July 1 I will be spending 10minutes preparing the area, gathering supplies, setting goals and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment