Monday, November 16, 2009

Potty Training ~ Day One

Well we started the day in underwear and changed it 3 times before lunch... then after nap time we just stayed in our pull-up... we sat on the potty a total of like 5 or 6 times but nothing really made it into the potty, but I have hardwood floors and really good training paints so really there was little to no mess... just lots of laundry. lol!

So we are going to keep trying in unders for a few days, this one so far out of all my children is the most laid back not in a hurry to do things for herself but she is totally ready to try this, so it might take 2 weeks of constantly being on her, but I think this the longest it will take.

Also side note oldest (3yr old) is not completely bm trained and he was able to do it today in the Potty! So we are making great progress all around... especially since it was a rest day (for momma) meaning I stayed in my jammies and sat of the couch or in the play zone most of the day... just reading books and playing wiht toys! It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. So glad it is going okay. Hope you have good progress this week. I also am glad you had a day off!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting and waiting to hear how the rest of potty training has been going. Are you doing okay? Seems forever since I have seen you! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete