Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick and Tired

So I have been neglecting my Blog... lately my brothers and some of their friends who practically live here too have been over taxing the internet with downloading stuff. So I have used that as an excuse, combined with "I have worked hard today" and" I am sick so that makes me extra tired" so I will not blog... I need my sleep...
Well my life is basically the same... still need to majorly declutter of my master retreat... still need to get back on "schedule" but I have been working at it! And that makes me encouraged to continue to do good!
I am sinking into my fall emotions this week and I need to stay focused in order to stay on top of things... (See my Seasons blog ~ Coming soon)
Well that is all for tonight I still need to refocus before a long day of work tomorrow. and a very busy week ahead of me...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are here tonight. I really like reading your thoughts, encouragements and even your struggles. It is really hard to stick to routine when we are sick. Juicing made my sickness go really fast, and I am hoping to be over it by tomorrow. But I have to get control of my kitchen! All the juicing materials and produce are obscuring the counters, and there is NOTHING in the fridge except produce. I can't wait to get several days in and use some of it up. Right now I have to go juice once more and finish cleaning up and then run the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete