Sunday, November 1, 2009

Need to keep it Going...

I had a great week of lot of great things happened. Both for myself and those around me! It has been nice and some what refreshing... Lets keep it going!
My sink is shiny and my living room is picked up my office still looks good after two days of working in it! My spirits are slightly discouraged as I am battling sickness (possibly sinus infection but I am too stubborn to go to the dr and have it checked) So I am sorta sleeping it off...lol whatever that means. I went on a hunt today for Olive leaf (heard it would help cure me) but couldn't find any! Despite going to several stores...
Well the Challenge this week is that I would shine my sink every night... also that I would floss every night this week... who is with me? Are you in need of some new good habits too? Well what are you gonna start to do everyday this week? Share with me!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure you can get olive leaf at the health food store on Douglas in Roseville near the Golden 1 Credit Union (same building as the credit union down a door or so.) You can also try a vitamin C cleanse if you want.
    New good habits? My goal for this week is keeping up on the floors, sweeping the entire house while my dinner is preparing or just before I start preparing it, and keeping up on any quick touch ups that are needed. I bought a new swivel sweeper, because a standard broom hurts my back, so I end up not sweeping, and then the next thing you know, it is disgusting! With the swivel sweeper, it takes less than 10 minutes to do all the main areas of the house, if there is not too much clutter on the floor.

    ReplyDelete