Thursday, October 29, 2009

Working hard dispite how I feel!

I decided Sunday night that I need to be determined!

Also I want a decluttered house... nothing in it that I don't need/want/ and love!! (This is a big deal since my mother and sometimes my husband...and defiantly my kids are all pack rats!) I feel I need to say I have great respect for pack rats when kept under control which I have seen some of them do, they are great assets to those of us who do not have a lot of things in our homes... when we need something they always have it or now someone who does!! That is wonderful, just be wary that you keep it in control so you can FIND the said item when the time comes...
So with that said I cannot live that way! Since having kids I had hoped I could change... but all I am doing by that is creating in choas for myself!
SO Monday I went into the kids room and every so ofter I have to do this it gets too much and I don't finish... but Monday I did! I purged my kids cloths again... mostly it was just my daughters did the boys all summer long.
Then Tuesday I did the living room... which was easy not much in there
Wednesday was Family day Daddy was off did very little house work just maintenance
Today I attacked the kids play room.. got to get ready for Christmas you know...
Tomorrow I am going to attack the office!! That will be a challenge but when it is all done I really feel it will help the flow of our lives!
Then on Saturday the plan is to declutter our Master Retreat! Would love to purge a lot and bring in our chair for a devotion chair.... but currently my house might be too small... wishful thinking!
Hope that challenges you to get motivated to be determined also!

No comments:

Post a Comment