Monday, October 26, 2009

Go Me!

Today I was a Super Mom!
We cleaned the play room this morning, then we played and messed it all up again...Then later that night we cleaned it again!
I got myself organized and ready for November and started to think about Christmas...
Then tonight my husband came home from work he made dinner. The best chicken Alfredo (from scratch) I have ever had! We then had fun carving our pumpkins (become my friend on facebook to see them)
Then we I spent an hour cleaning the house it looks great. The Kitchen is clean, the livingroom is good (not perfect ~ not the way I want it perfect) Then I cleaned the bathroom... it is sparkling!
This is a big deal because I have not cleaned it in 3 weeks because I had 15 warts burned off and have tried to keep them from coming back...which some of the small ones did... sadly I have to schedule a dr appt in the morning.
Then I put away 3 loads of laundry... Now I am going to bed a decent hour so I can get up early and I am going for a run with my husband!
So to sum it all up I worked very hard and now am going to enjoy me night to have another fantastic day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Good for you. Is it something in the air? I think a little of your organization and diligence must be rubbing off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats good then we can motivate each other... because your posts have been challenging me!

    ReplyDelete