Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loving Being a Mom

In Church Sunday night we were given the Homework to keep a friend accountable to do their personal devotions. I walked away without an partner, So I will share my story here.

Monday it was a good day. Normal pretty normal. I had a house to clean that day and left the kids with daddy. He told me later that he had a great time with them!
At work I got a bonus of PartyLites (brand of Candles) it was nice because I was just desiring some. God works in amazing ways. That is my blessing for the day. My prayer request is that my husband and I will have wisdom as to what God wants us to do in January.

Tuesday was a bad day. I was not always a good mom. I lost my temper several times and raised my voice... yet at the end of the day we had a nice evening routine. Toy Zone is clean... Kids are bathed with brushed teeth, and lotion... Now are on their way to dreams.
Also Hubby had a phone call today that was bad news for our future plans... However, we are just trusting God to see what He has for us. His will is best and we know all things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose.
Blessing for the day is that my mother-in-law came and got to see the kids!
My prayer request is the God will show us clearly what He wants us to do in January.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, Angie, where are you? I miss your blog.

    ReplyDelete