Saturday, October 24, 2009

Failed on my Challenge

I have failed on my challenge.
My challenge was to write everyday a praise of being a stay at home mom.
I feel it has become more of a journal of my day and that is boring... So I need to come up with a new challenge for myself I think. Something that I do everyday for a time that is of meaning and value and write about it.
At first I tried to tell myself that writing was of meaning and value and that is what I was doing but then I could not think of something to write about every day!!
So the challenge is on hold for a few days. I will probably still write in...

1 comment:

  1. I don't care what you write about--I just love reading it. It is something I look forward to every day: "I wonder what Angie wrote today?" I am gradually discovering that the discipline of coming up with something to write about is like any other discipline. You have to do it whether you want to or not, and then it begins to come easier.

    ReplyDelete