Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 13 ~ Skipped Some Days

I had a busy weekend. My husband got a 1/2 day off on Friday so we had a wonderful evening together. Orders some Pizza and played with the kids.
Saturday Night I went to my friends house for a party we were celebrating the visit of our dear friend who moved away. She was here for a few days. It was a wonderful party but it lasted til Sunday early am... Then next day was Sunday which my husband preached. He does an amazing job I really enjoy him preaching...I wish sometimes that I got to hear him more... (He is the Assistant Pastor so he really only fills the pulpit when the Senior Pastor is not here)
So Sunday we went to church then had some left over pizza, then my husband left again for the nursing home ministry one of our teenagers was preaching, He wanted to support him and encourage him.
Finally we had evening service and youth group. Talked to our friends til pretty late and then went to bed right away. I have been battling a horrible headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment