Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let God's Glory Shine!

I have been struggling as of late. Mostly because I am not sure what the future holds and I am so focused on that... I am afraid to set my roots in and grow. Have you heard that saying, "Bloom where you are planted." Well I have been keeping my roots shallow because I am afraid that in a few months I could be ripped out of this soil and planted in a different soil. Which I am longing for a richer, fuller soil... the one I am in now is growing dry and musty...
So as a result of not allowing my roots to spread out and soak in the nourishment it needs I am kinda dying... I am losing myself... and it is some what self inflicted. I have know this for a long time that this is my problem but I really don't know the answer to it other than I just need to bloom where I am planted!
I have been trying to convince myself for the last three of four weeks to do this, slowly I am but I think I just need to do it... not slowly just do it all the way. Go as deep in as I can, If I need to be replanted in 3, 6, 12 months then I worry about it then but since the signs all point to staying put and trusting God then that is what I better do!

Thanks for those of you who have loved me through this stage of life. I wish I could have passed this up and done something different (had a different lesson then this one but God know what I need when I need it.) So again back to the Trust and rest in His love and Grace and Guidence!! He is always Good. No matter what!

1 comment: