Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Potty Training

My 2 yr old daughter has started to show interest in potty training again, she showed signs of readiness some time ago but I did not capitalize on that due to life circumstance I just did not do the work required to train her... since then I have not pushed the issue just allowed her to show me when she is ready! Well I decided for the next 2 weeks that is going to be my focus and I will report at the end of the night, my blessings and challenges.
The kids are spending the weekend with their grandparents so we will start first things Monday. We are gonna work a little bit tomorrow but she leaves first things Friday am for Grandmama's so that is not really long enough to stick with anything to be sure that she has it... with all the other ca motion in the house it could take a few days for her to get it... plus she is lazy not motivated to learn like the boys are... she is the princess and we do not do work!
So expect my report Monday Nite... we will see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Bless you. I hate doing potty training. That is the one thing I would send my kids away to learn if I could afford it. Little is not interested, and doesn't realize when she has the urge yet, so we are waiting, hopefully until next summer, then she can learn quickly and completely while I don't have the distraction of school.

    ReplyDelete