Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scrapbooking Prep

Monday and Tuesday I spent several hours getting ready to scrapbook!
I have an online digital program I use and I have done Family 08 and 09. There was a sale going on so I thought I would buy them. But it turns out the sale doesn't apply to me... so I got frustrated and didn't buy anything =( . Well today I am going to start planning out what I want to do first because I start tomorrow doing making a page a day! I am excited. By the End of July I better be done with a book or two. I have desided that since Sunday is a day of Rest. I will not scrap nor blog on Sundays. They are way to full of Church work anyways!
Today I will set up the area as I have not really done that yet and I start tomorrow! Yikes so much to do so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment