Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day Nine ~ Storm

Well Yesterday being say nine for me we had a big storm with power outages...
So This is my praise of Yesterday.
It was a beautiful day with rain and lots of wind. My heart really was not a rest because my husband was out all day at work. I just really did not have true peace until he was home then I enjoyed the weather to its fullest then... But other than that I had such a nice day with the kids... We did home school... now my kids are really very young I have a 3yr boy and a 2yr old girl and a 10 month old baby boy. I discovered my children are so bright! My 3yr old can write his name (or at least his 3 letter nick name) and My daughter can match her numbers even as high as 30! My son was not as good as his sister but he could also do it... AMAZING.
I LOVE being a stay at home mom! Thank you hubby for working so hard so that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment